Monday, June 15, 2009

sorry, aroma is not included

snuff snuff snuff.... what a lovely odour around my nose. it is hard to tell which flower smells the most. happily for me they all spread their aroma at different times of the day.
the rose smells during the day with a very delicate sweet scent.


the jasmine spreads her odour at the end of the day when the sun sets with her last sunbeam.


and the 'kamperfoelie' (english name unknown) smells late at night at the very end of the day when the night falls. sorry: I havenot found the button in my blog program to include aroma's!

2 comments:

  1. ENOUGH! ENOUGH! Keep going and I'll be posting sizzling summer pics during your winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice ellen, even proberen of de berichtjes aankomen, groetjes Lieke

    ReplyDelete